Books in my Library
- Katherine Strand Holkeboer's "Patterns for Theatrical Costumes"
- Sarah Thursfield's "The Medieval Tailor's Assistant"
- Thurston James' "The Prop Builder's Mask-Making Handbook"
- Thurston James' "The Prop Builder's Molding and Casting
- Karen Dick's "The Whole Costumer's Catalog"
- Sandra Betzina's "Fabric Savvy"
- John Marshall's "Make Your Own Japanese Clothes"
- Rosemary Ingham and Liz Covey's "The Costume Designer's
Handbook" and "The Costume Technicians' Handbook"
- Claire B Schaeffer's "Couture Sewing Techniques"
- Nancy Zieman's "Fitting Finesse"
And many others....
If you've got a favorite to recommend, send me an email!